Welcome! So happy to have you here at the party. I will be sharing many of my favorites tomorrow on my Facebook page, so be sure to check it out.
This week was stay home and relax, staycation! And I loved it. Pool, ice-cream, popsicles and bike rides made us all happy.
My garden is rockin’ and I can’t wait to harvest soon. With a little more time on my hands, I am excited to check out more of your recipes and stop by your blog to say hi.
Thanks for joining us again, I can’t wait to see what you have been up to.
1. Please follow your hosts in some way! Let us know you did and we’ll return the love!
Living Better Together: Pinterest – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – Google+
I Want Crazy: Pinterest – Facebook – Twitter – Google+ – Instagram
Endlessly Inspired: Pinterest – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – Bloglovin’
A Dash of Sanity: Pinterest – Facebook – Google+ – Twitter
2. If you’d like, grab the party button and tell your friends!
3. No giveaways, Etsy shops, or link parties please.
4. Please link to a specific post, not your homepage.
5. Get inspired! Visit other links! Spread the word! It is a party after all!
We can’t wait to see what you have to link up with us this week!
Here was the most viewed from this week from Thirty Hand Made Days a Southwest Chicken Bake – yum!
Each week we’ll be hosting a social media hop as well, this week you can link up your Pinterest account with us!
Link up your Pinterest Account before venturing on to the party!