Easy Barbecue Beef Brisket
Easy Barbecue Beef Brisket is a mouthwatering brisket is rubbed with spices & liquid smoke, then slow-cooked until tender & juicy, then served and devoured.
Servings: 6 -8
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 pounds beef brisket trimmed of fat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
Combine & mix together: thyme, paprika, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, and cumin in a small bowl; set aside.
Rub the liquid smoke all over the brisket, then using the rub that you just made rub that over the brisket as well, after you have rubbed it with the liquid smoke.
In the bottom of your slow cooker pour in Worcestershire and barbeque sauces; place beef brisket on top. Cover, and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until fork-tender. Shred, serve and devour
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 1776mg | Potassium: 1017mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 830IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 6.5mg