Copycat Hawaiian Punch
Copycat Hawaiian Punch a classic summer drink recipe that is easy to make with a variety of juice & nectars; and the red food coloring is optional.
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 ½ cups Kern’s Guava Nectar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup Kern’s Mango Nectar
- 2 tablespoons Kern's Apricot Nectar
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Red food coloring optional (leave out if you don’t want the red stained smile)
Combine all of the ingredients into a 64 ounce pitcher and whisk together until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until cold, then serve. Oh, yes it is that easy folks.
This recipe taste best when chilled, trust me we know.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 94mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 15.8mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.2mg