No-Bake Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake
No-Bake Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake where two dessert classics collide into an easy and insanely delicious dessert that requires no baking!
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2- 3.4 ounce boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 24 vanilla sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + more for topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
To a small saucepan, add chocolate chips, butter, sugar, milk, and heat over medium-low heat while constantly stirring until melted and smooth.If you are using the vanilla, add this in. Pour topping over chilled cheesecake. And top with chocolate chips if you desire. Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.Cut and serve.