All-Purpose Chicken Seasoning
Whether you're grilling, baking, frying this All-Purpose Chicken Seasoning made with a variety of spices adds the perfect amount of flavor.
- 3 tablespoons coarse sea salt the original recipe calls for Kosher, you could use that too
- 1 tablespoon black ground pepper I used restaurant style
- 1/2 teaspoon dry parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
Add all of the ingredients to a small glass mason jar (make sure you use one that has a lid). Twist on lid to the jar and shake to combine.
You may also combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine and use immediately or store in an airtight container.
Store in a dry, cool place like your spice cupboard.
Calories: 2kcal | Sodium: 2093mg | Potassium: 11mg | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.1mg