Honey Sriracha Coleslaw
Honey Sriracha Coleslaw - a delicious twist on classic coleslaw. Dress up a sandwich or serve on the side. Either way, this will be a real crowd-pleaser.
Servings: 8 -10
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2-4 tablespoons honey start with 2 tablespoons and add the remaining honey to taste
- 2 teaspoons ginger fresh or ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons salt
Place shredded cabbages, carrots, green onion and almonds in a large bowl and toss to mix together.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
Season with additional salt and pepper. Chill until serving. Top with additional green onions and almonds if desired.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 879mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4450IU | Vitamin C: 38.1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 1.2mg