Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Hot Cocoa
Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Hot Cocoa is a rich, decadent hot cocoa made at the ease of your slow cooker. Chocolate lovers will be swooning over this one.
Servings: 10 cups
- 6 cups whole milk any milk % will do
- 2 cups half & half or heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 10 ounce bag Triple Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- whipped topping
- chocolate sauce
Add milk, half and half, cocoa powder, sugar and chocolate chips to the slow cooker. Place lid on and turn on low and cook for 3-4 hours.
Make sure to stir every hour so that the cocoa does not burn on the bottom of the slow cooker.
Serve with marshmallows, whipped topping and/or chocolate drizzle.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 1000IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 0.7mg