Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
This recipe for Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup is a simple 5-ingredient meal that my whole family loves. Great for a quick meal for the busy holiday season.
- 32 ounces Imagine® Organic Chicken Broth
- 2/3 cup Great Value Ranch Dressing
- 2 cup shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 14.5 ounce cans Great Value Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1 package Great Value Mild Taco Seasoning
- 1 14 ounce package frozen corn mix Southwestern blend
- Optional topping: crunchy tortilla strips
Add all of the ingredients into a pot and place over medium-high heat and allow to come to a slow boil.
Reduce heat to low. Cover partially with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
For the last 5 minutes of cooking time remove the lid and allow it to continue to simmer. Remove from heat and let it sit off the heat for 5 minutes before serving. This will allow it to thicken up and cool off a bit.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 996mg | Potassium: 128mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 10.8mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.8mg