Made with a tangy-sweet sauce these Cran-Turkey Enchiladas are the best twist on enchiladas that I have ever had. Don't wait for the holidays to make these!
Servings: 8 enchiladas
- 2-1/2 cups cooked turkey shredded
- 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups salsa canned or my Best Ever 5-Minute Salsa (recipe below)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 whole wheat or regular flour tortillas taco size
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray or 9x13 pan; set aside.
Prepare filling. In a large bowl mixing bowl stir together turkey, half the cranberry sauce, beans, 1/2 cup of the salsa, 3/4 cup of the cheese, sour cream, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Spoon about 2/3 cup filling on each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla and place in the pan seam sides down. Once all of the filling and tortillas are used, set the pan aside.
Make the sauce to pour over the enchiladas. Stir together remaining cranberry sauce and salsa. Spoon the filling over filled tortillas. Cover the enchiladas with foil. Bake for 35 minutes.
Remove foil and top the enchiladas with cheese and place back in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes more or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro and sour cream.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 1084mg | Potassium: 473mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 2.9mg