Avocado-Lime Vinaigrette is a bright, fresh, and healthy dressing that can be served with a salad or as a fantastic dip for chips and vegetables.
- 1 ripe avocado peeled & seed removed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil optional if you don’t use it add another tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Place avocado in your Blendtec or any type of food processor. Add garlic, salt, lime juice, water, vinegar, canola oil, garlic oil, if using and cilantro leaves.
Turn on your Blendtec on the dressing/dip setting, run until cycle is complete. If using a food processor or blender, blend until creamy & smooth, 30-40 seconds.
Transfer vinaigrette to serving or squeeze bottle. You may use immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.