Strawberry Mint Spritzer
Strawberry Mint Spritzer is a fresh, fruity, & thirst quenching non-alcoholic beverage that is made with 4 simple ingredients and ready in just 5 minutes.
- 10 ounces frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda chilled, I use Fresca
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
- strawberries diced, optional topping
- lemon sliced, optional topping
Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree.
In a large pitcher stir together soda, 1/4 cup chopped mint (more if desired), and lemonade concentrate.
Add the pureed strawberries to the bottom of serving glasses or serving pitcher.
Gently pour in the mint & lemonade mixture on top of the pureed strawberries, garnish with lemon slices, diced strawberries, and mint leaves.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 80mg | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 21.9mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg