Easy Avocado Breakfast Casserole
The dried tomatoes with creamy avocado work so well together to make this Easy Avocado Breakfast Casserole an essential part of your morning
- 8 ounce Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 10 slices cooked bacon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded hash browns thawed (I didn’t have frozen hash browns so I used some red potatoes and just put them through the food processor)
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
Lightly spray with cooking spray a 9×13 glass pan. Press crescent rolls on the bottom and up sides of the pan.
Layer bacon, hash browns, California avocado, and tomatoes on top of crescent roll dough.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Pour egg and milk mixture over the top of other ingredients in the 9×13 pan.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle kosher salt and cracked black pepper over to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 283mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 1.3mg