Simply Lite Strawberry Tarts
Simply Lite Strawberry Tarts are perfect for brunch, a luncheon, dessert, or as a snack. They take just 15 minutes to prepare and are under 100 calories.
- 1/2 vanilla bean split, seeds scraped out and reserved
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 15 shortbread tartlet shells mini
- 8 large fresh strawberries sliced thin
- 3-4 mint sprigs
Using an electric mixer combine the vanilla bean seeds, cream cheese, and sugar. Beat together until it is slightly fluffy, about 30-45 seconds, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
Add the yogurt and pomegranate juice. Beat until well mixed, about 45 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat for another 30-45 seconds.
Fill each tart with 1-2 tablespoons of cream cheese and yogurt mixture. Arrange the sliced strawberries and mint on top.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 36mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1.3mg