Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
This Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili is creamy and delicious. Making it an easy fantastic meal in the slow cooker.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts uncooked
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- 4.5 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 3 tablespoons green chile salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 15.5 ounce cans white beans I used Great Northern
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Better Than Boullion chicken base
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
At the bottom of your slow cooker add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Add chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, green chile salsa, chicken broth, green chiles, corn, and beans.
Top with lid and cook on low for 5-7 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
Once slow cooker has cooked for the time above in a small saucepan melt butter over medium-high heat. Once completely melted whisk in flour and continually stir until mixture is bubbly and cook for 2-3 minutes. Slowly whisk in the milk and chicken base.
Allow the sauce to simmer for 4-5 minutes while constantly whisking. Cook until sauce is slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Remove chicken and shred. Place chicken back in slow cooker and pour sauce and sour cream then stir to combine. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
Cook on low for 1 more hour.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 523mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2.2mg