Best Ever Sweet Barbecue Chicken
Sweet Barbecue Chicken is an easy crockpot recipe. The slow cooker leaves the chicken moist & tender. Leave the work to your crockpot, sit back & enjoy.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 18 ounce bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces peach preserves
Add chicken to the crockpot. Mix all of the ingredients together and pour sauce mixture over the top of the chicken. Toss the chicken to coat.
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until the chicken is falling apart and tender.
Serve with bread, over rice, on top of a salad or rolled up in a tortilla, so many things to do with this amazing dish.