This easy chocolate walnut fudge recipe is a must-make for the holiday season. It’s made with three kinds of chocolate and walnuts and has the best creamy texture.
This 15-minute chocolate walnut fudge is sinfully delicious and so easy to make, it’s practically foolproof! A quick and easy holiday treat, this Chocolate Walnut Fudge is a recipe that anyone can master and is great for snacking or gift giving!
If there’s one special treat we have to make every holiday season, it’s this chocolate walnut fudge. It’s such an easy recipe, and I love making batches of it to share with family and friends. Of course, we always have some for us and the kids. It just doesn’t feel like Christmas without it!
Easy Homemade Fudge
- It’s made with three types of chocolate, which you might think doesn’t make a difference, but it does. Combining milk chocolate with dark chocolate gives them a depth of flavor. The bittersweet creamy milk chocolate is an amazing combination.
- You only need a few simple ingredients to make it! The prep time is about 15 minutes – it’s so quick and easy.
- This is a straightforward fudge recipe with condensed milk. All you need is a microwave to melt everything together and a baking dish to set up. Also, you don’t need a candy thermometer! It’s foolproof and turns out every time.
- I love its bites of chopped walnuts, but this is optional. You can swap them for pecans or omit them if you prefer.
- Chocolate fudge with walnuts keeps well for weeks at room temperature making it perfect for the holiday season. You can make a big batch and enjoy it all month long.
This year I’ll be loading up on the fudge ingredients because I plan to give it as gifts to friends and neighbors. A unique holiday treat bag is an easy sweet gift perfect for sharing.
This Chocolate Walnut Fudge is perfect for any party or holiday! Made with three types of chocolate and a few simple ingredients, it comes together in no time. Quick to make in the microwave, this fudge uses sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter to make it extra creamy.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate chips
- Dark chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Butter Salted Sweet Cream
- Vanilla extract
- Chopped walnuts
How to Make Fudge
Spray a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper. This will make it easy to remove it from the pan in one piece before you slice it.
Place the chocolate, condensed milk, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat it in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir it and warm it again for 30 seconds and stir again. Repeat this process three to four more times (in 30-second increments) until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
Add the vanilla extract and walnuts and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it into an even layer.
Place a piece of parchment paper on the surface of the fudge and place another 9×13” pan on top. Press down on it – this will push the walnuts into the fudge, so they are throughout it and not just on top. It will also compress the fudge, so it’s uniform and even.
Chill it for at least two hours. Once it’s set, lift it out of the pan with the parchment and slice it into pieces.
How to Store It
I love making fudge because it keeps well! Once you’ve sliced it, store the pieces in an airtight container. Separate the layers with wax paper to keep the pieces from sticking.
It will keep well for several weeks at room temperature.
Don’t forget to add the ingredients for this walnut fudge to your holiday shopping list! This fudge recipe is quick, easy, and sure to please any chocolate lover.
I hope you make the holiday season extra sweet with a batch of homemade fudge! We make it every year and hope you love it as much as we do. Enjoy! San
More Easy Fudge Recipes
- Easy Red Velvet Fudge
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Turtle Fudge
- Bailey’s Fudge
- 2-Ingredient Christmas Fudge
More Amazing Holiday Recipes
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Lemon Drop Cookies
- Ginger Cookies
- German Chocolate Cake Cookies
- Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Dippers
Don’t forget to pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- 1 (12-oz) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-oz) bags dark chocolate chips
- 1 (12-oz) bags milk chocolate chips
- 2 (14-oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped walnuts
- Prepare a 9×13-inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray and lining with parchment paper.
- In a large-sized glass bowl(microwave-safe) add chocolate, condensed milk, and butter, stir together and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Stir then heat for another 30 seconds and stir until smooth. Repeat if needed until there are no more chunks of chocolate left, about 3-4 times. If there are small chunks of butter they should melt into the chocolate as you stir.
- Add the vanilla extract and walnuts and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9×13 pan and spread until even and smooth. Place a piece of parchment over the fudge and using another 9×13 pan press on top of the parchment paper to really press the walnuts into the fudge to give it an even, uniform look.
- Chill the fudge for at least two hours. Once it's set, remove it from the pan and slice it into pieces. Store them in an airtight container (with the layers separated with wax paper), and it will keep for several weeks at room temperature.