Raspberry Lime Frozen Yogurt is a tart “skinny” frozen yogurt that can be made in a matter of minutes. This will become a summer must have.
It was wonderful to collaborate with ZICOCoconut Water to bring you this delicious recipe. All opinions expressed are my own. #MadeWithZICO #CoconutWater #InsideIsEverything
Make this a soft-serve yogurt, my preference, or serve it frozen. It’s made with fresh limes, raspberries, Greek yogurt, honey, and my secret ingredient, coconut water. I like ZICO’s Natural Coconut Water because it has just ONE ingredient: 100% coconut water with no sugar added (make sure to read labels – a lot of brands add sugar!).
Have I mentioned that I love summer? Oh, how I love the days at the pool, nights at the drive-in and ice cream… anytime. While we have our favorite local ice cream place to hit up, my son Aiden and I love making homemade ice cream. After making Sparkling Raspberry water using ZICO Natural Coconut Water, I was inspired to make frozen yogurt, using some of my favorite fresh ingredients. So, I whipped out my blender and added Greek yogurt, milk, coconut water, limes, and raspberries to make this “skinny” summer hit.
Looking for another way to keep cool besides ice cream or frozen yogurt? Keep hydrated with ZICO Coconut Water. What’s great about this water is that there is no sugar added, but you still get that hint of coconut. And here is the bonus this is the first coconut water product to not come in the tetrapak carton. The new bottles make it a lot easier to transport to the pool, gym, and anywhere else on the go.
Share your favorite summer ice cream or frozen yogurt treat below; I would love to hear what you and your family like during these hot summer months. As for my family, we’ll be making this Raspberry Lime Frozen Yogurt. Enjoy!
How do you make Raspberry Lime Frozen Yogurt?
Add all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth. I used the ice cream setting on my blender.
You may need to stir as you blend, just be sure to turn off the blender first.
If you are serving this as a soft-serve frozen yogurt, serve immediately. This is my favorite way to eat it.
If you want this as a classic hard serve frozen yogurt then transfer the yogurt to a freezable container, cover, and freeze for 3-4 hours or even overnight.
If you freeze this overnight, be sure to let the frozen yogurt sit out for 10 minutes to be able to scoop and serve easier. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Raspberry Lime Frozen Yogurt
- 24 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1 1/3 cup plain Green yogurt
- 1/2 cup Zico Natural Coconut water
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 limes juiced
- zest from 1 lime
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- I used the ice cream setting on my blender,.
- You may need to stir as you blend, just be sure to turn off the blender first.
- If you are serving this as a soft server frozen yogurt, serve immediately. This is my favorite way to eat it.
- If you want this as a classic hard serve frozen yogurt then transfer the yogurt to a freezable container, cover, and freeze for 3-4 hours or even over night.
- If you freeze this over night, be sure to let the frozen yogurt sit out for 10 minutes to be able to scoop and serve easier. Enjoy!