This Easy Homemade Caesar Dressing is easy to make, ready in just 5 minutes and let me tell you, it tastes so much better than store-bought Caesar dressing!
My son Aiden loves Caesar salad. Any time he gets the chance to order one he does, he will even take it over fries or garlic mashed potatoes. So happy now the most kids menus let you substitute fries for salad and Aiden is happy as well.
While I like Caesar salad, I struggle sometimes with the overwhelming power of the anchovy. So when I found a recipe that didn’t have it, well I was all over it. I modified a few things, like using garlic oil! Oh, holy yumminess. It adds to that classic garlic zing that I just love about Caesar dressing.
Our new favorite way to eat this dressing is with kale. With the goal of eating more greens and fewer carbs and red meat, this dressing will be on the menu plan for multiple weeks this summer and to come.
Take the 5 minutes to make this dressing you won’t be disappointed. Caesar and non-Caesar fans will be happy you did as everyone just loves it here in our home. That’s right thumbs up from all 7 of us. Wait, make that 6. Jojo did eat it, but I think there were tears.
Enjoy! XOXO San
How do you make Easy Homemade Caesar Dressing?
In a blender or food processor add garlic, capers, salt, mustard, mayonnaise, garlic oil, cayenne, lemon juice, and a pinch of pepper.
Puree on high until smooth and creamy. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Pour into a mason jar or dressing bottle and refrigerate until ready to use.
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to save for later!
Easy Homemade Caesar Dressing
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1/8 cayenne pepper or more to kick up the heat
- 1 lemon juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a blender or food processor add garlic, capers, salt, mustard, mayonnaise, garlic oil, cayenne, lemon juice and pinch pepper.
- Puree on high until smoother and creamy. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into mason jar or dressing bottle and refrigerate until ready to use.