Fudge Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake is a rich, chocolate lover’s dream.
I can’t get over this No-Bake Brownie Cheesecake – with a brownie crust and a no bake chocolate cheesecake on top then finished off with the best hot fudge sauce, this is by far my favorite dessert.
When I break out a rich, creamy, decadent recipe like this it is usually to celebrate! It’s perfect for parties and celebrations throughout the year.
This is hands-down my most favorite no bake cheesecake recipe. It’s rich, decadent and never fails to impress.
It also works. Have you ever made a no bake cheesecake that just didn’t turn out right? Maybe it never set up leaving it a soft mess in the pan, or maybe the texture was just off? Well, you won’t have any problems with this chocolate cheesecake. It’s a tried and true recipe that I’ve made countless times.
It’s a treat that will impress the chocolate lovers in your life. With a brownie crust, fudgy chocolate cheesecake, and hot fudge sauce to top it off this is a dessert they won’t soon forget.
- Boxed brownie mix
- 60% cocoa chocolate chips
- Cream cheese
- Softened butter
- Thawed non-dairy whipped topping
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
How do you make no-bake chocolate cheesecake?
Prepare an 8-inch springform pan, otherwise known as a cheesecake pan, by spraying with cooking oil. Make and bake the brownies according to package directions. Cool them completely.
Once brownies are completely cool, make the no-bake cheesecake. In a small bowl, add chocolate chips and heat in the microwave for 1-minute. Stir, and then heat in 30-second intervals stirring in between until chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Set aside to cool.
Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and butter in a large bowl on medium speed until smooth and creamy. I used my KitchenAid mixer for this. Slowly add in cooled melted chocolate chips, stirring until well blended. Then fold in whipped topping until blended. I get a little impatient and usually start to beat it.
Add in mini chocolate chips and stir until incorporated. Spread on top of cooled brownies.
Place in the refrigerator until firm and set 30-60 minutes.
Garnish the cheesecake with drizzles of fudge sauce before slicing and serving.
What’s the difference between no-bake and baked cheesecake?
The biggest difference is the variation in texture. Baked cheesecake is usually more dense and velvety, while no-bake cheesecakes are typically lighter and airier.
Additionally, convenience plays a big role. No-bake cheesecakes are simpler to set and quicker to make! They are perfect during the summer when you can’t bear to be in a hot kitchen.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
If you want from-scratch brownie crust, my homemade brownies are perfect for this recipe.
To make it even easier, skip baking the brownies and use store-bought ones. Just cut them to fit your springform pan and press them into it to create the crust. I do this when I am pressed for time!
Although it might be tempting, I don’t recommend using homemade whipped cream to make your cheesecake. It’s usually not stable enough to hold its shape for very long. The store-bought whipped topping is best for this recipe.
Feel free to make this chocolate brownie cheesecake up to a day in advance. Just hold off adding the fudge sauce until you are ready to serve it.
Have leftovers? They will keep well in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Make this brownie cheesecake recipe for family and friends and I can promise you will get rave reviews. No one can resist a slice of this amazing no bake dessert.
Whatever you happen to be celebrating this ridiculous Fudge Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake is a perfect treat. You’ll love it.
Enjoy! XOXO San
No Bake Dessert Recipes
Love no bake desserts? I sure do, because they are traditionally easy to make, always delicious and made with simple ingredients.
- Peanut Butter & Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake
- Fudge Brownie Red Velvet No-Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle No-Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Chocolate Chip No-Bake Cheesecakes!
And be sure to check out my delicious list of Must-Have Spring No-Bake Desserts.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Fudge Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 box brownie mix or for a fully no-bake recipe, buy a premade brownie and cut to fit to an 8 inch spring-form pan
- 1 1/2 cups 60% cocoa chocolate chips
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping thawed
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
10-minute Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Prepare an 8-inch springform pan, otherwise known as a cheesecake pan by spraying with cooking oil. Make brownies according to package directions. If using my homemade brownie recipe, bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove brownies from oven and let them completely cool. For a completely no-bake recipe, by premade brownies and cut to size of the pan and press in.
- Once brownies are completely cool make the no-bake cheesecake. In a small bowl add chocolate chips and heat in microwave for 1-minute. Stir, and then heat in 30-second intervals stirring in between until chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Set aside to cool.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed until smooth and creamy. I used my KitchenAid mixer for this. Slowly add in cooled melted chocolate chips, stirring until well blended. Then fold in whipped topping until blended, I get a little impatient and usually start to beat it.
- Add in mini chocolate chips and stir until incorporated. Spread on top of cooled brownies.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm and set 30-60 minutes.
- When ready to serve, make fudge sauce. To get full directions, click here.
- Cut the cheesecake into slices and serve, drizzle with hot fudge sauce.
This recipe was first shared in May 2015.