Happy Holidays from Eat. Create. Party!
We all hope you had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the time with your family and friends. We are happy to be back and share in some crafty ideas, recipes or fitness advice for the coming up New Year parties and resolutions.
We now have 4 amazing hosts and this will enable your content will be shared on four blogs and hopefully seen by four times as many people.
Can’t wait to see what you have been doing over this holiday break and so happy you joined us.
All Features and other favorites will be pinned to our Eat. Create. Party! board on Pinterest!
The most viewed link from last week was from our friend Danielle over at Busy Moms Helper http://www.busymomshelper.com/2013/12/ruffled-tree-skirt.html
1. Please follow your hosts in some way! Let us know you did and we’ll return the love!
Living Better Together: Pinterest – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – Google+
I Want Crazy: Pinterest – Facebook – Twitter – Google+ – Instagram
Endlessly Inspired: Pinterest – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – Bloglovin’
A Dash of Sanity: Pinterest – Facebook – Google+ – Twitter
2. If you’d like, grab the party button and tell your friends!
3. No giveaways, Etsy shops, or link parties please.
4. Please link to a specific post, not your homepage.
5. Get inspired! Visit other links! Spread the word! It is a party after all!
We can’t wait to see what you have to link up with us this week! But first, each week we’ll be hosting a social media hop as well, this week you can link up your Pinterest account with us!
Link up your Facebook Account before venturing on to the party!
Now let’s party!