Jalapeno Popper Breadsticks are the perfect appetizer or snack for parties. They’re ready in 20 minutes!
This fun appetizer combines jalapeno poppers with soft breadsticks for an amazing, cheesy, spicy stuffed breadstick! Make these for game day, holidays, and parties – your guests will love them.
There are some things that just make your life so much tastier. These stuffed jalapeno breadsticks are one of those things. My son Aiden has declared this to be the best thing I have ever made, like ever and said that he highly doubts I will ever be able to top this recipe. We’ll see.
I have to admit I’m obsessed with this recipe, too, and my husband? He will literally eat the entire batch, not kidding. I have made these breadsticks three times just this week.
I love them more than jalapeno poppers because adding pizza dough makes anything great in my book. The spicy peppers, bacon and cheese are all wrapped up in a soft breadstick checking two appetizer boxes: you get your carb favorite soft breadsticks and jalapeno poppers all on one delicious snack.
Have I mentioned they’re easy to make? Like, 20 minutes easy because we’re using refrigerated dough.
They’re stuffed with cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and topped with Parmesan cheese. The cheesy gooey-ness is well almost breathtaking.
I think they are the perfect start for any meal, but they have “party” written all over them. Think game day parties, family movie night, holiday parties… they’ll be a hit no matter when you serve them, I promise you that.
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- Softened cream cheese
- Jalapeno peppers sliced into quarters with stems and seeds removed
- Bacon crumbles
- Mozzarella cheese sticks
- Melted butter
- Grated Parmesan
- Dried parsley
How do you make Jalapeno Popper Breadsticks?
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil and set aside. Roll out dough slightly on a lightly floured surface.
Cut dough into 8 rectangles pieces. Spread cream cheese over each pizza dough piece. Add 1 tablespoon crumbled bacon.
Add 2 quarters of a jalapeno to the top of the cream cheese and bacon mixture. Repeat with remaining dough and jalapenos.
Top with string cheese. Adding one string cheese on top of jalapenos. Roll up pizza dough into breadsticks.
Place on prepared baking sheet.
Spread melted butter onto each breadstick and then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dried parsley.
Stick in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
For less spicy jalapeno popper breadsticks make sure to remove the seeds and white membranes in the peppers.
You can assemble these breadsticks a few hours in advance and bake them later to make party prep easy.
Leftover breadsticks will keep for a few days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
We love jalapeno poppers! These breadsticks combine two of most favorite game time treats. I can’t wait for you to try these. Not only are they easy and delicious, these breadsticks will have your crowd cheering and not just for your home team. Enjoy! XOXO San
More Twists on Jalapeno Poppers
- Skillet Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese
- Creamy Bacon Jalapeno Dip
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to make for later.
Jalapeno Popper Breadsticks
- 1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 jalapenos stems and seeds removed, cut into quarters
- 8 tablespoons bacon crumbles
- 8 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Sprinkle Parmesan
- Sprinkle dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spraying a baking sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- Roll out dough slightly on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut dough into 8 rectangles pieces.
- Spread cream cheese over each pizza dough piece.
- Add 1 tablespoon crumbled bacon.
- Add 2 quarters of a jalapeno to the top of the cream cheese and bacon mixture. Repeat with remaining dough and jalapenos.
- Top with string cheese. Adding one string cheese on top of jalapenos.
- Roll up pizza dough into breadsticks.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread melted butter onto each breadstick and then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dried parsley.
- Stick in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!