Insanely delicious & easy this Simple No-Bake Fruit Tart is made with an almond graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, then topped with fresh fruit.
I love no-bake desserts, including this Simple No Bake Fruit Tart for a couple of reasons. Recipes like this don’t heat up your kitchen, typically take under 20 minutes to prepare, and usually involved cream cheese. What’s not to love?
While my son, Cannon loves this no-bake dessert because it focused on his favorite fruits. I have a couple of chocolate lovers that will eat this fruit tart without a complaint but if I were to make my Fudge Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake, I’d be the mother of the year! I save that one for very special occasions as it a little more on the heavy side, lol.
My husband loves this tart as well, just like Cannnon he loves his fruit, his second favorite no-bake dessert would be these No-Bake Salted Caramel Tarts.e As for myself it’s a 3-way tie, I love this tart, the Fudge Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake or No-Bake S’mores Bites.
I love the month of August, besides school starting back up and getting back into the routine of things, fall on the verge of arriving, it is also the time that Colorado has some amazing fruit at the Farmers Market, from peaches to raspberries you can really get anything you desire at a good price.
I love the sales at our grocers too! The berries are always on sale this time of yea and my little one Cannon pretty much would eat a pound of strawberries at every meal if we let him.
My husband loves me making fruit pizza this time of year but I like changing things up. So that’s when we made this Simple No Bake Fruit Tart. We have one secret ingredient in both the fruit pizza and tart recipes, and that is almond extract. My kids and hubby love it! We feel like it is the key to making the tart and the pizza the best ever!
How do you make a No Bake Fruit Tart?
Prepare crust, whether store bought, or you use the recipe below either will be easy.
Make the filling by using a mixer or electric beater, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir in Cool Whip and almond extract until well combined. Spread evenly over prepared crust and top with fresh fruit, you can choose the variety you want but I personally love the berry mixture.
Let it set in the fridge for at least an hour. Cut into slices and serve.
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to save for later!
Simple No Bake Fruit Tart
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 8 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon almond extract you may also sub for vanilla extract
Fresh Fruit Topping
- 1/2-3/4 pound strawberries sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Add all crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Press firmly into an 11-inch tart pan or 9x13 pan.
- If you want to leave this as a no-bake crust, set in fridge for 1 hour. If you would like to bake it, preheat oven to 350° and bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using a mixer or electric beater, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in Cool Whip and almond extract until well combined. Spread evenly over prepared crust and top with fresh fruit.
- Let it set in the fridge for at least an hour. Cut into slices and serve.
This recipe was first published on Dash of Sanity back in August of 2014. When I first started my blog, all I did was share one image a recipe and the kids review. Things have changed in the blogging since then, so I have recently updated it. I kind of love reading the kids reviews so I have saved that here so I can look back later and still enjoy it.
Kids review: They are still trying to convince me that this could be made for breakfast or a dessert. Really, they do have a point. It was an instant top 10 favorite.