Strawberry Mint Spritzer is a fresh, fruity, & thirst quenching non-alcoholic beverage that is made with 4 simple ingredients and ready in just 5 minutes.
I love making cool refreshing drinks especially when having people over, it adds a nice touch to the table and the meal. We always get comments when we make drinks and they are so easy! This Strawberry Mint Spritzer is one of my favorites. I love spritzers because they are so incredibly thirst-quenching. I typically serve this Strawberry Mint Spritzer with a Cherry & Berry Sprtizer. My kids would rather me make the Copycat Hawaiian Fruit Punch, Best Ever Lemonade (which is my husband’s fav as well) or Tropical Italian Cream Sodas.
Like my friend Sarah would say when something is unbelievable… “shut the front door!” Oh my, you will just not believe just how amazing this drink is, well that is until you try it. Seriously. Get to that now.
Have you had a hard day at work? OR were you locked up in the house all day with 5 kids, like me? Or do you just need a good drink to relax? This is it. And it is simple.
Here is the catch: it is non-alcoholic. That’s right, but that doesn’t matter, trust me, it is amazing. My friend Ashley tried it and said it tasted just like her favorite strawberry margarita. Well, Ashley, hold the calories and the tequila – this Strawberry Mint Spritzer has everything you need in a fresh, thirst-quenching drink. And it is a beauty to look at. Inspired by a girls-night-out this drink will continue to bring friends together in the years to come.
While this will be the perfect drink to serve in the spring and summer months DON’T WAIT until then. MAKE THIS NOW. Am I shouting? Yes, it is too good to wait.
Enjoy this Strawberry Mint Spritzer, I know I will. XOXO San
How do you make this Strawberry Mint Spritzer?
Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree.
In a large pitcher stir together soda, 1/4 cup chopped mint (more if desired), and lemonade concentrate.
Add the pureed strawberries to the bottom of serving glasses or serving pitcher.
Gently pour in the mint & lemonade mixture on top of the pureed strawberries, garnish with lemon slices, diced strawberries, and mint leaves.
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to save for later!
Strawberry Mint Spritzer
- 10 ounces frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda chilled, I use Fresca
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
- strawberries diced, optional topping
- lemon sliced, optional topping
- Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree.
- In a large pitcher stir together soda, 1/4 cup chopped mint (more if desired), and lemonade concentrate.
- Add the pureed strawberries to the bottom of serving glasses or serving pitcher.
- Gently pour in the mint & lemonade mixture on top of the pureed strawberries, garnish with lemon slices, diced strawberries, and mint leaves.