‘There is nothing better than a creamy and cheesy pasta dish that everyone in the family will love. This Chicken Tetrazzini is just that – easy to make and downright delicious! The best part is it takes minutes to prep and will be gone in no time!
You’ll be able to have this Chicken Tetrazzini Pasta Bake on the table in less than 40 minutes–it doesn’t get much easier (or tastier) than that!
I love pasta bakes because they’re easy to make and can last for a while. Not to mention, they make great leftovers. I always enjoy taking these types of meals to family or friends.
This Chicken Tetrazzini is all of that – a creamy and cheesy dish that will have your family coming back for seconds.
This Chicken Tetrazzini is delicious and will have your family begging for more.
This recipe for Chicken Tetrazzini is a twist on the classic. I switched out the peas for spinach leaves since my family hates peas. It’s an easy dish to make–especially if you buy a rotisserie chicken from the store instead of cooking an entire chicken by yourself. Store-bought rotisserie chickens are usually pretty cheap and quite tasty.”
I always turn to this Chicken Tetrazzini recipe when I’m in a bind, taking a meal to a friend, or stocking up my freezer. What’s your favorite go-to meal? Let me know in the comments below! Enjoy! XOXO San
- Yellow onion
- White wine or white cooking wine
- Cream of Chicken
- Cream Cheese
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Parmesan cheese shredded
- Spinach or peas
- Crumbled Bacon
- Cooked chicken
- Italian panko bread crumbs
How do you make Chicken Tetrazzini?
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add mushrooms, onions, garlic, and butter to a large skillet. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook mushrooms and onions over medium-high heat until the mushrooms are tender, approximately 5-7 minutes. Once they’re done, the onions should be translucent.
After adding white wine, let the mixture cook for three minutes. Then, turn the heat down to medium and add in both cream of chicken and cream cheese.
Allow it to simmer until the cream cheese is almost entirely melted before stirring in Monterey Jack and parmesan cheese. Pour milk into the pot and continue to stir intermittently until all of the cheeses have fully dissolved.”
Add the spinach and chicken to the pot. Then, incorporate the bacon and noodles, stirring until all of the noodles are evenly coated with sauce.
Cover with panko bread crumbs and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Remove from oven and serve.
Serve this pasta dish with
Focaccia Breadsticks are the ideal side for your go-to dish. They have a Parmesan cheese and garlic crust that is crispy on the outside but perfectly soft inside.
Lemon Drop Cookies are Italian light, fluffy cake-like cookies that are soft and delicious. They’re topped with a sweet lemon glaze, combining the best of both worlds into one delicious bite.
Italian Kale Salad with Sweet Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette – This delicious kale salad is infused with Italian flavors like roasted tomatoes, pepperoni, and fresh mozzarella cheese. Topped with a sweet lemon garlic vinaigrette, this dish will tantalize your taste buds!
More insanely delicious pasta recipes
Chicken Bryan Pasta Skillet
Creamy Sausage Pasta with Corn and Basil
Easy Italian Meatballs
Sausage Pasta Bake
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to save for later!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces white mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1/4 cup white wine or white cooking wine
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 14.5 ounce carton Campbell’s Creamy Herb Garlic Soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh spinach coarsely chopped
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken I used chicken breast
- 8 ounces spaghetti cooked al dente
- 1/4 cup Italian panko bread crumbs
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large sauce pan, add mushrooms, onions, garlic, and butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and onions until the mushrooms are tender and onions are translucent about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in white wine, and let it cook for another 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and pour in Campbell’s Creamy Garlic & Herb Soup and cream cheese. Let it simmer over medium heat until cream cheese is almost completely melted.
- Add Monterey Jack and parmesan cheese. Stir in milk, and let it simmer until cheeses are completely melted.
- Stir in spinach and chicken. Then add in bacon and noodles, and toss noodles until completely coated in the sauce.
- Pour pasta into a 2-quart baking dish. Top with panko bread crumbs, and place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel says
Can you believe I’ve never made chicken tetrazzini before? I must change that immediately with this recipe! Looks so easy and cheesy!
You had me at pasta bake! And I totally hate peas, too, so…perfection!
oh this brings me back!! my grandma used to make something like this for us when we were kids… yum!! pinned it!