Chocolate Chunk Nutella Ice Cream is a sinfully delicious no-churn homemade ice cream. Ghirardelli chocolate chunks in a creamy chocolate Nutella ice cream.
Friends this recipe is so easy. Homemade ice cream & guess what no ice cream machine required. The best part of this ice cream beside the obvious ingredient of Nutella is the rich chocolate chunks.
I made this after taking a “break” from Nutella. Like the kind of break up that Ross & Rachel had on Friends. Together, not together, break up, then realize you love each other and need each other. Have a steamy one-nighter which was me & Nutella a few months ago, sneaking spoonfuls from the jar after I said I was done. And then realizing I need it in my life to be complete.
So I went to the store, grabbed the largest jar and came home and lusted over the luscious hazelnut chocolate spread. I then decided to make a summer treat of Nutella ice cream. This would make a perfect treat after an afternoon at the pool.
And I was right, this Chocolate Chunk Nutella Ice Cream was out of this world. Creamy, chocolaty, and heavenly. A perfect match, just like Ross and Rachel.
So grab a spoon, take a seat and devour, as there will not be a better summer treat than this Chocolate Chunk Nutella Ice Cream.
Enjoy! XOXO San
Looking for some other ice cream ideas? Check out some of my favorites: Cookies & Cream Nutella Ice Cream, Low Carb Death By Chocolate Ice Cream, Unicorn Ice Cream – No Churn, Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for Chocolate Chunk Nutella Ice Cream to your favorite Pinterest board.
Chocolate Chunk Nutella Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate milk
- 6 tablespoons Nutella
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli 60% cocoa squares chopped into big chunks
- In a blender, I used my Blendtec blender puree Nutella, sugar, cream, salt, and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
- Set the blender in the fridge and chill the mixture in the refrigerator until chilled. Once chilled set in the freezer, set in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and blend for 15-20 seconds. Pour in a serving dish and place back in freezer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and whisk, add chocolate chunks and gently mix in, then place back in freezer for another 45 minutes. Repeat process one to two more times, I did just once more.
- Then leave in freezer until frozen and ready to serve. Enjoy!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life says
Good grief! I want to faceplant in that goodness right now!!!! Yum!!!
heather @french press says
I just love how easy this is, and how can you not love nutella
Rachael Yerkes says
You are a chocolate genius.
Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel says
This ice cream sounds divine!
Martha Belbusti says
Hi! Just wondering how the process changes with an ice cream machine.
I haven’t done that, I am sorry.