Brownie Red Velvet No Bake Cheesecake is a chocolate lover’s dream, with fudge brownie crust, red velvet no-bake cheesecake, and homemade fudge sauce.
This Brownie Red Velvet No-Bake Cheesecake is decadent, delicious, and perfect for the holiday season. It’s super festive and perfect for family gatherings; it’ll be gone instantly once it’s put out on the dessert table!
Okay, so I will already say you have to bake the brownie…I get that. So to clarify, the cheesecake is a no-bake recipe. You need to bake the brownies. If you want to make this a pure no-bake recipe, buy a pre-made brownie from the store and cut it into the shape of the pan; easy, simple, and you don’t have to use your oven.
Inspired by my favorite dessert of all time, Fudge Brownie No Bake Cheesecake, I adjusted that recipe to make this gorgeous red velvet-inspired cheesecake. My family loves red velvet anything, so naturally, this is a recipe they all request.
The hot fudge sauce truly takes this no-bake cheesecake recipe to the next level; it’s the best!
- Brownie mix
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- Red Food Coloring
Are you looking for tips to make your no-bake cheesecakes even better? Check out my favorite tips below to create the best no-bake cheesecake:
- It is recommended to use full-fat cream cheese instead of low-fat cream cheese for making no-bake cheesecakes. This is because low-fat cream cheese contains more water and tends to liquefy easily at room temperature, whereas full-fat cream cheese helps to keep the cheesecake firm and easy to slice. Moreover, it enhances the creaminess of the cheesecake.
- Use Cool Whip; it helps the cheesecake set so much nicer. To make homemade, use whipped cream or whipped topping to stiff peaks. Avoid using under-whipped cream, as it may be too liquidy. Be sure to fold the whipped cream carefully into the filling.
Are you a cheesecake lover? Check out some of my favorite cheesecake recipes.
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle No Bake Cheesecake
- Mississippi Mud Pie No Bake Cheesecake
- Fudge Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Chocolate Chip No-Bake Cheesecakes
Pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board to make later.
Brownie Red Velvet No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips I used Nestle Toll House
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping thawed
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Nestle Toll House Mini Chocolate Chips garnish
- Prepare an 8 or 9-inch springform pan by spraying it with cooking oil. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them completely cool. Once the brownies are completely cool, make the no-bake cheesecake.
- Add chocolate chips to a small mixing bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir, then heat in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and butter together in a large bowl on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Slowly add in cooled melted chocolate chips, stirring until well blended.
- Add in food coloring until you get the color of red you desire (about one teaspoon).
- Fold in whipped topping until blended.
- Add in mini chocolate chips and stir until incorporated. Spread on top of cooled brownies.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm and set 30-60 minutes.
Hot Fudge Sauce
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together brown sugar and cocoa powder, and set aside.
- Add butter and milk over medium heat in a medium saucepan, bring to a slow boil, and let it bubble for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cocoa and brown sugar mixture, stirring constantly, and cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce is smooth. Immediately remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Set aside to cool to room temp.
- Once the cheesecake is set, remove it from the refrigerator. Slice and serve with fudge sauce drizzled over each piece and garnish with mini chocolate chips.