Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft & chewy cookies and are the best oatmeal cookies you will ever have.
The addition of chocolate chips to these oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies makes my heart swoon. My secret to these cookies are they are made with no flour!
The best part about this oatmeal cookies recipe is that the cookie dough is seriously addictive.
If it wasn’t obvious yet, cookies are my weakness and my to-go-to when in the mood for something sweet.
Honestly, I would always rather make my Best Ever Chocolate Cake BUT that just takes more time compared to a batch of cookies. So I lean towards cookies.
A couple of weeks ago I made my husband’s Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookies and he loved them. But I am more of a chocolate chip fan, so I switched up the chips in the cookie and viola – you have these little bites of heaven.
I love chocolate chips in just about anything. My son Cannon loves them in pancakes, and my son, Madden loves them in banana muffins. My girls love them in cakes – like in the Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake or my pumpkin bread recipe.
Whether you love oatmeal, peanut butter, or chocolate chips – you will love this chewy cookie combo. The best part is no flour! So enjoy these from our famous cookie jar to yours. XOXO San
How do I make Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until well combined.
Add brown sugar and sugar and beat until smooth.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add honey and baking soda and mix in.
Stir in oats and chocolate chips. Use a cookie dough scooper to put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 11-12 minutes.
Do not overbake, or they will be too dry. These cookies are flat and chewy – take them out at 12 minutes, cool them on the pan for a few minutes, then remove them from the pan and enjoy!
Looking for other peanut butter cookie ideas?
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 11.4 ounce bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and peanut butter until well combined. Add brown sugar and sugar and beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add honey and baking soda and mix in. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie dough scooper to put on un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- These cookies are flat and chewy – take them out at 12 minutes, cool on the pan for a few minutes then remove from pan and enjoy!