This Egg Salad Recipe is made with Chick-Fil-A sauce, green onion, and a hint of paprika for the best egg salad sandwich ever!
This is the BEST egg salad – I seriously could not get enough! Hard-boiled eggs mixed with Chick-Fil-A sauce is the best combination ever. I could hardly stop myself from eating straight from the bowl and I’m glad I did, because scooping rich and creamy salad onto a croissant is even better.
And, yes, it’s made with the sauce from Chick-Fil-A, one of my new favorite ingredients! I’ve already used it to make amazing deviled eggs so, of course, I had to try it in egg salad. It works, friends, and I know you’re going to love it, too.
When it’s spring and summer there’s nothing I love more than a cold sandwich with a creamy filling. An egg salad sandwich is always a classic, but THIS egg salad is not what you’re expecting.
It’s made with Chick-Fil-A Sauce – did you know you can buy it at most grocery stores?
I am loving coming up with recipes with Chick-Fil-A sauce – basically, anything that can use a tangy, creamy sauce will pair perfectly with it.
Like this easy egg salad – you only need six ingredients to make it. Easy-breezy – the way a summer sandwich should be.
So, this recipe is anything but boring and I won’t be making it any other way. Egg salad with Chick-Fil-A sauce is the way to go.
- Chick-Fil-A sauce
- Chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper
How to Boil Eggs for Egg Salad
Place eggs in a sauce pan and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil and then take the pan off the heat.
Cover the saucepan and let the eggs cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
Transfer the eggs to a large bowl of ice water to cool before peeling them.
How to Make the Salad
Place chopped eggs in a large bowl.
Add the Chick-Fil-A sauce.
Add the mustard, green onions, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the paprika over the top.
Stir well to combine.
Homemade egg salad will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for four to five days.
Because this recipe contains mayo, don’t let the salad sit out for more than two hours at room temperature. If it’s warm, you should refrigerate it sooner.
Feel free to add your favorite ingredients! Chopped pickles or pickle relish, chopped celery, fresh herbs… it’s easy to switch it up based on what you have on hand.
Different Ways to Serve It
- Sandwiches: We love it on a croissant, but everything bagels or hearty whole grain bread makes a great sandwich, too.
- Crackers: Or top your favorite crackers with this creamy salad. Ritz, saltines, Wheat Thins are a few we like.
- Salad: Sometimes I toss together lettuce, tomatoes, and chopped peppers and add a scoop of egg salad for a light and easy lunch.
The special sauce in this creamy salad recipe really makes a huge difference! If you’re looking for new egg salad recipes to try, your search stops here. Get yourself some Chick-Fil-A sauce and enjoy! XOXO San
More Summer Salad Recipes
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to save for later!
Egg Salad with Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup Chick-Fil-A sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a sauce pan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let stand in hot water for 10-12 minutes. Move eggs to an ice water bath to cool. then peel and chop.
- Place chopped eggs in a large bowl and stir in the Chick-Fil-A sauce, mustard, and green onions. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir together.
- Serve on your favorite bread (we like croissants) or with crackers.