This Rolo S’mores Dip will devoured immediately upon first bite. Your favorite campfire treat just got a new makeover with milk chocolate and chewy caramel.
With these s’mores, you don’t need a campfire, so you can make them anytime you crave ooey-gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate. This dip has a caramel twist with Rolos for the best s’mores dip recipe ever.
After I saw a Buzz Feed video about S’mores Dip I have not been able to get it out of my mind. It is the perfect solution for impatient roasters like myself. There is only one patient marshmallow roaster in our entire family of 7.
My Favorite Kitchen Tools To Make This Recipe
From trusty pots and pans to handy gadgets, I’ve curated a list of products I use and love.
Our son Madden, loves roasting marshmallows and will literally spend 8-10 minutes getting a perfectly toasted outer marshmallow layer with a warm gooey center. Not sure where he got that patience from, but none the less, I always ask him to roast mine. My other four children literally intentionally catch theirs on fire to get it done quickly. They don’t mind the crispy, sometimes black outer layer…ewe.
After having this Rolo S’mores Dip, my husband said, “Why would anyone ever make a s’more again?” By the way, he doesn’t even like s’mores, and he demolished this dip.
With this recipe, you don’t need a campfire or roasting sticks. It’s a super simple dessert dip that tastes like s’mores, complete with toasted marshmallows, but made easy in the oven. And the Rolos? They take s’mores to a whole new gooey-sweet level.
- Rolo candies
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers
How do you make Rolo S’mores Dip?
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small cast-iron skillet or any skillet that is oven-safe. Lay down the Rolo candies on the bottom of the skillet in a single layer.
Top with a single layer of marshmallows; there may be a few that rest on top of each other, and that is just fine. Make sure to cover the entire top of the Rolo candies with marshmallows.
Stick the skillet in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden and bubbly. Check about 6-8 minutes and then every minute or two after that, making sure not to burn.
Serve immediately with graham crackers.
How to Serve It
In keeping with tradition, we love to use graham crackers to scoop up the ooey-gooey dip, but there are other options you can try, like pretzels, cookies, or even fruit like strawberries or bananas.
What’s fun is to make a whole s’mores platter with all kinds of dippers to go with the dip. It’s a great way to serve s’mores dip for parties!
What I love about this s’mores dip (besides devouring it!) is that you can switch up the candy for a twist!
So, craving s’mores and don’t have the means for a fire. If you need a great summer dessert to share, make this Rolo S’mores Dip. Chocolate and caramel never disappoint.
More S’mores inspired Recipes
Pin To Your Favorite Pinterest Board!
Rolo S’mores Dip
- 90 Rolo candies
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking dish, used a 5×8 oven-safe serving dish.You can use an 8-inch round skillet or a 9×9 baking pan, as well.
- Place the Rolo candies on the bottom of the dish in a single layer. Then top with a layer of mini-marshmallows, there may be a few that rest on top of each other and that is just fine. Make sure to cover the entire top of the Rolo candies with marshmallows.
- Stick the baking dish in the oven and bake about 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden and bubbly. You can then at that point place on a low-broil for 1-2 minutes to get nice golden marshmallows. Be sure to check the dish every couple of minutes to make sure nothing is burning or getting too crispy.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers or green apple slices for a healthier version.