This Bacon Fajita Quiche is easy to make yet loaded with flavor. This Quiche is stuffed to the brim with bell peppers, onions, bacon, and lots of cheese.
My kids love quiche. It is literally their new favorite breakfast (besides crepes) and dinner. Quiche is one of my favorites as well because of the ease of assembling and baking them. Perfect kind of comfort food that takes a little amount of time.
Here are just a few of my recipes for delicious quiche: Asparagus Bacon Quiche, Bacon Chive Crustless Quiche (perfect for my gluten-free or low-carb friends), and Easy Mini Breakfast Quiche for individual servings that can be made to order.
Ever since I made my Easy Sausage Breakfast Quiche we have been making quiche about once a week. I really just use whatever I have in the refrigerator and throw it into a pie shell with eggs, cheese and milk and you get a fantastic meal. It is a great way to use all the leftover produce in the fridge.
My husband is actually the quiche master.
I thought that by making a quiche with some of my kids’ and hubby’s favorite ingredient, BACON, I might just be able to surpass him as quiche master. While this was a winner – I still haven’t beat my hubby’s Bacon, Ham, & Cheese Quiche.
I would love to hear some of your favorite quiche fillings – so you like cheese? Meat? Veggies? Potatoes? Hit me up in the comments below with your favorite types of quiche, as I love getting new ideas and combinations.
So looking for easy dinner ideas, quiche is the way to go. Easy, delicious and perfect kind of comfort food whether it is morning or night. Enjoy this Bacon Fajita Quiche friends, I know our family sure does. XOXO San
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Bacon Fajita Quiche
- 1 pie crust sheet
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 jalapeno stem & seeds removed diced (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pound bacon cooked and chopped into bits
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup half and half or whole milk
- 1 cup cheese I used Monterey Jack
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll out pie crust into pie pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine onion, jalapeno, red & green peppers, cheese, and bacon and toss to combine. Add veggie and bacon mixture on top pie crust.
- Mix the eggs and half and half in a bowl and pour egg mixture over toppings in the pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat, leaving the pie in the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 minutes. When it is done the top of the quiche will begin to turn a nice golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit 5-10 minutes before serving.