These Best Ever Monster Cookies are loaded with M&M candies, peanut butter, and oats. They’re incredibly chewy and delicious, making them the best cookies ever!
These monster cookies are an absolutely delicious combination of peanut butter, oats, chocolate, and butter. And let’s not forget the added indulgence of chocolate chips and M&M’s! Trust me, they are a “beast” of a cookie that you won’t be able to resist!
This Monster Cookie recipe is the ultimate and unbeatable version of this classic treat. With everyone having their own variations, this recipe stands out as the best.
What are monster cookies?
Monster cookies are a delightful treat packed with a variety of delicious ingredients. With endless possibilities, these cookies can be customized with peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, M&Ms, and more!
This recipe is all about simplicity. No need for nuts or butterscotch chips – it’s better left uncomplicated. And of course, monster cookies are never complete without peanut butter! No need to ask me twice. 😉
I can’t resist eating this dough all day long! My sisters and I always joke about overindulging while making these cookies. If you don’t eat at least 6 cookies worth, then you didn’t make them right.
This recipe is guaranteed to delight even the most discerning fan of monster cookies! Go ahead and enjoy this classic cookie with your loved ones. Don’t forget to share your feedback in the comments section below. Bon appétit!
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- Softened butter
- Peanut butter
- Baking soda
- Rolled oats & Quick Oats
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Recipe tips for baking cookies
- A great tip for these cookies: if you prefer M&M’s over chocolate chips, double the amount of M&M candies for an extra treat. Kids love it this way!
- Be sure to use a combination of rolled oats and quick oats. If you don’t have both on hand you can easily swap them out for each other.
- Creamy peanut butter is the go-to choice, but you can opt for chunky if you prefer a varied texture.
More Favorite Recipes
Now because I love chocolate, peanut butter and oats, I of course just don’t make these Best Ever Monster Cookies regularly but these cookies as well: Best Ever Soft Peanut Butter Cookies, Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies (no oats), and Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies.
Our favorite cookie recipes
- Best Ever Soft Sugar Cookie
- Grandma’s Ginger Cookies
- Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- German Chocolate Cake Cookies
Pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Best Ever Monster Cookies
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened to room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cups peanut butter I use creamy
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup rolled oats not quick oats!
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter, sugars, and eggs together until light and fluffy.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.
- Use a cookie dough scoop to drop on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes to set before placing on cooling rack. Enjoy!