This Easy Beef Queso is a simple yet insanely delicious recipe. The best part is it can be ready in just under 20 minutes.
Nachos are never a thing anyone turns down on game day. Really having queso, chips, soda and maybe a few crackers and some M&Ms makes every game day a win, whether your team takes the victory or not.
This post is sponsored by Family Dollar.
Today I am sharing this delicious Easy Beef Queso recipe along with my personal thoughts on the ease of picking up all of your family game day essentials at your local Family Dollar.
Growing up football season was big in my home. My parents had their friends over and always made a delicious spread. I have fond memories of my mom’s queso, Shelia’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars, and Jean always bringing something new and tasty. Connie my mom’s friend was known for her no-bake cookies and I always hoped she would bring them, it always made my day. More often than not, she did.
I want to create these same kinds of memories for my kids starting with great food and people.
Of course, since my mom’s queso recipe was my favorite, I wanted to share it with you. Easy and simple this is the perfect dip for chips, crackers, taquitos and well, honestly you could just eat it with a spoon.
What ingredients to you need to make queso?
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Velvetta Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Canned Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- Optional Toppings for garnish
- Dippers: chips, crackers, pretzels or taquitos
How To Make Beef Queso
Making a game day spread shouldn’t be complicated or expensive. Family Dollar makes this doable and stress-free.
Excited not only for the reason the football season, but anyone who knows us actually knows that my husband and kids leave and breathe basketball, so that is when our Game Day snack season begins. So cheers to delicious food, stellar game day fun, and friends to create memories with.
Best game day recipes.
- Pretzel Hot Dogs
- Creamy Bacon Jalapeno Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
- Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Fudge Brownie No Bake Cheesecake
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for Easy Beef Queso to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Easy Beef Queso
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilis canned
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook ground beef until no longer pink and season with taco seasoning.
- Add in diced tomatoes, Velveeta and cheddar cheese and stir until cheese begins to melt. Pour in milk and stir until all cheese has melted.
- Garnish with additional toppings if desired.