Kiwi Berry Fruit Salad – This vibrant salad is dressed with a tantalizing lemon-honey glaze, making this our new favorite fruit salad recipe.
I’m in love with this Kiwi Berry Fruit Salad. It is refreshingly sweet and I could literally just drink the glaze. Made with all of our favorite berries including strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. But it’s the kiwi that brings this salad all together, adding a touch of mellow sweetness. A perfect balance to the tartness of the berries.
Making fruit salad has kinda been my thing the last few weeks. I love throwing together what I have on hand and adding a nice little honey glaze and having it for breakfast and then for a snack again later. The kids love it as well. They are all blueberry & strawberry lovers so having other fruits mixed in, encourage them to eat other fruits. A total sneaky mom move.
Besides how good this tastes, I purely love how stunning this salad is. A real crowd pleaser and also adds a gorgeous pop of color to your table.
Looking to make the perfect combination for a get-together or barbecue? Here are some other menu suggestions to serve with this Kiwi Berry Fruit Salad. Sweet Maple Barbecue Chicken Kabobs, Texas Style New Potato Style Recipe, Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs, Chopped Wedge Salad, Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs, and Sugar-Free Lemonade Recipe.
I love that adding colorful dishes like this Kiwi Berry Fruit Salad to my table and my family’s bellies, a nutritious treat that they all devour. XOXO San
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Kiwi Berry Fruit Salad
- 1 lb. strawberries quartered
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups diced kiwis about 6-8 kiwis, peeled
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 1/4 honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut all fruit as directed above. Combine all of the fruit into a large mixing bowl and toss together.
- Make glaze, by in a small mason jar or cup with lid combine honey, lemon zest and juice. Screw on lib and shake well to combine.
- Drizzle over salad and toss to combine. Serve and devour immediately.